I am a second-year Ph.D. student in Computer Science at Harvard University. I am fortunate to be advised by Prof. Minlan Yu. I am also a student researcher at Technical Systems & Infrastructure, Google. My research interest is broadly in computer systems and networking. I am particularly interested in applying machine learning techniques to solve system-related problems.
Prior to Harvard, I received M.S. in Computer Science from Columbia University in May 2021, working with Prof. Suman Jana and Prof. Ethan Katz-Bassett. I received B.S. with double majors in Computer Science and ACMS (Applied and Computational Math Sciences, Discrete Math and Algorithms option) from University of Washington, Seattle in June 2019.
Please feel free to send me an email or download my CV.
|May 31, 2022||I am joining Google Sunnyvale for internship.|
|Nov 14, 2021||I am presenting at the Academic and NREN session of RIPE 83.|
- HotNets’21Towards a Traffic Map of the Internet: Connecting the Dots between Popular Services and UsersIn Proceedings of the Twentieth ACM Workshop on Hot Topics in Networks 2021
- IMC’21Towards Identifying Networks with Internet Clients Using Public DataIn Proceedings of the 21st ACM Internet Measurement Conference 2021
- Security’21Cost-Aware Robust Tree Ensembles for Security ApplicationsIn 30th USENIX Security Symposium (USENIX Security 21) Aug 2021
- IMC’20Cloud Provider Connectivity in the Flat InternetIn Proceedings of the ACM Internet Measurement Conference Aug 2020
- N2Women’20Poster: Footprint and Performance of Large Cloud NetworksIn ACM SIGCOMM 2020 Networking Networking Women Professional Development Workshop Aug 2020
- GHTC’20Irrigation Detection by Car: Computer Vision and Sensing for the Detection and Geolocation of Irrigated and Non-irrigated FarmlandIn 2020 IEEE Global Humanitarian Technology Conference (GHTC) Aug 2020